Sir I have taken the the following medicines for skin disorder ie Erithriomyzin tab, Topinate gel and Tenovate ointment .skin itching, skin rash etc disappeared during treatment for nearly one year. Once stopped above medicines again started and itching ,red rash appeared. Now I have switched over to ayurvedic treatment, Doctor advised to to take the following -Tiktkadi kasyam with Vilwadi tab twice per day, also Panchanimhadi tab 2 nos twice per day. Neem leaves bathing after applying Nimbadi chooranam with buttermilk, pl suggest shall I take both english medicines and ayurveda medicines, pl guide. Thank you.

Sir
I have taken the the following medicines for skin dis...
It is better to take only Ayurvedic medicine as it has very few side effe. Your problem will cured by this medicines. As per your query you can take both Ayurvedic and english medicines. Don't worry.
Sir
You can take both medicine.