Hi, Is it advisable to put a clip on my teeth. Is it effective. I have a upper canine on my upper left incisor and gap between my two front incisors Can you help me to estimate the time it takes and the cost for treatment.

Hi, Is it advisable to put a clip on my teeth.
Is it effe...
Yes it's u may loose some teeth takes about eighteen months including retainers cost fifty k n above
Is it effe...
Hello, From your query it seems that you have gaps between the canines and incisors. I suggest that you get Orthodontic treatment (braces/clips) done which will definitely help you in getting rid of the gaps and make your smile much better. Please consult an Orthodontist for the same. The time duration might range from 15-18 months and the cost might also range from 15000-50000 depending on the type of braces you choose. Please feel free to contact me over chat for further queries or concerns. Thank you.
Is it effe...
Since each and every case is unique, it is difficult to estimate treatment duration without having a look inside your mouth. A proper treatment with braces may take somewhere from 1 to 2 years approx. Again treatment cost vary place to place, dentist to dentist, choice of material and severity of your problem.