5 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Try to introduce variety of foods.
2. Try to give natural foods.
3. Give food/ snack every 2 hours
4. Keep experimenting with different foods
5. Never force any food.
6. Make meal time as happy time with stories etc.
7. Create different animal bird shapes for roti / bread.
8. For example Milk can be given in any of its different forms. Like - milk, lassi, raita, milk shake, fruit shake, cheese, kheer, paneer. But some parents only like to force a child a simple cup of milk each and everyday.
9. Kids get bored of some/same foods easily.
10. Download new recipes from internet and try them out.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Caring for Toddlers (1-3 yrs) treatment