Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old. I have a shaking teeth blocked by another over almost 7 years. I never go to doctor to remove it because it will give me an ugly face. Should I be concerned?

2 Doctors Answered
One day that tooth will go by its own anyway. It may be retained milk tooth or dead permanent tooth let it be seen by a dentist. It will be treated accordingly and even if it will be removed you can get advanced dental treatment to retain your smile. Don't worry, thousands of people are getting similar treatment on daily basis worldwide. We care for your smile.
Hello! Shaking tooth may be one of your milk tooth if it is blocked by the other. If it's a milk tooth, you should get it removed. After that you can go for braces treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.