How to whiten our teeth with the use of our homemade options and what should I do for the improvement of daily energy of my body?

How to whiten our teeth with the use of our homemade opti...
Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist. Exercise regularly.
Home care is a must proper maintenance white teeth depends on individual so tooth whitening can be done by dentist.
Do regular exercise and take healthy diet for energy and brush your teeth twice and use mouthwash after meals.