Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

dear sir / mam I need sugguestion for eye surgeon. I will get apointment. My husband eyes are not visible in the accident. Recently operation hua tha .right eyes bilkul thik hai. Left eyes movement kar rahi hai but dikh ni raha kuch bas red sa dikhta hai & eyes me roshani si dikhti hai but dikhayi ni deta. Please give me suggestion.

1 Doctor Answered
HI lybrate-user. You may consult to a good opthalmic surgeon. But consider taking homoeopathic medicine. With that. You may give him. Homoeopathic medicine Arnica Montana 200 one dose for 3 days. Hamamelis 30 tds for 3 days. See if it helps.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.