Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some hard muscle like dot dot I mean bigger than dot doctors call it lipoma. Suggest me medicine for it.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate user To get rid of your problem you need panchkrma procedure (pentabiopurification) in which includes Virechan that is purgative therapy and Vaman that means emesis therapy. Thanks Regards!
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.