Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. My father is 94 years old he takes tab Urimax D at night for the past several years, but for the past two days he is unable to control the urine and do it in bed itself. It is very difficult to take him to the urologist due to is inability to move, so please prescribe any other medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
See at this age incontinence of bladder is common. Since he is quite aged. I advice you to put a condom catheter for your father and connect it to a urine collecting bag. Just be careful that elastic of condom catheter should not be so tight. You can ask a doctor for home visit. He will apply the catheter as well as can prescribe medications. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.