Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am a also a medical student bt due to the college student I can not tell everything to the professor due to personal shame. I was recently done a usg it results they seen I have a problem Acute cholecystitis. Then I also done upper gi endoscopy is results also become a problem gastritis duodenitis and the pylorus is deformed. Now the main problem is whn I eat something thn started abdominal pain for sometimes and whn I going to toilet thn very little amount will pass with burning sensation. It was for last 2 months upto now. Main problem is food is not fully digested if also digest thn not passing stool after taking ppi there may be very often relieve bt after that it goes previous type. Please sir help me my weight is 98 and my age only 24. Bmi is high. Please sir help me. I also take carminozyme aristozyme carmozyme bt no any result. Nw I thought that for done coloscopy. Sir /mem what I do now for better condition.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir I am a also a medical student bt due to the college s...
Time for a run. 1.Chew 32 time 2.Avoid junk and fatty food. 3.Morning walk and surya namaskar. 4.Take plenty of fluids. It will surely help. You.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.