Had silver filling in my 3 teeth about 25 days ago. Their is metallic taste in my mouth every time. Is it because of that or any other problem? If yes then when will it go away?

Had silver filling in my 3 teeth about 25 days ago. Their...
It is irrelevant no filling in mouth smell except old lead fillings which no longer use in dentistry so rule the other cause.
Yes it could be due to filling, you can get your fillings replaced with Tooth colored composite restoration.
Hello I suggest you to visit dentist a day ask him to change filling type. Silver filling gives metallic taste and that is not comfortable now a days. There are better type of fillings. And they are esthetically as well as strength wise suitable for all. They might cost a bit higher but they are better. Regards
Hello lybrate-user, Yes it will go away in 1-2 days. Not to worry You’re mouth acids are just reacting chemically to the freshly placed silver filling. It will fade away over time.
Usually amalgam fillings do not cause Metallic taste it is quite possible that you are just preceding it because of psychological reasons there can be many other causes of Metallic taste suggest use of antibiotic gel or tablets so if you are under any medications you should consider their use as one of the cost.