Doctor I am feeling faint since last 5 days when I sleep or lay on bed I am alright but as soon as I wake up and go outside my building or do some physical work outside I suddenly feel dizzy and feel faint also my legs weaken at that time and my legs and hands shake heart beats go up, it also happens when I am nervous, the issue is from last 5-6 days I got my bp and sugar level checked and its all normal, also I want to inform that I was on medication for 4-5 days due to cold cough and was taking tab cefablast with tab colvaxy and tab cyra, as soon as I stopped my medication I am getting this issue since that day I went to doctor and he gave me vitamin b complex and oral solution kindly help me as this issue is stopping me from doing my regular work, also I need to tell you that I just got a job 1 month back and I have to sit on chair for 9 hours everyday in front of computer if that helps kindly say what to do.

Have high protein diet and plenty of fluids. Apparently your problem is due to weakness caused by illness. If you do not recover in 2-3 days, do consult a homeopathic physician nearby. Or, you may approach us for online consultation and prescription.