Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a small minor accident. There are some scratches on my body. I fell from the bike. Its paining a lot. Actually its burning. What shall I do.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi, I suggest you should checkup your body to doctor. You can follow below steps at home any antiseptic cream and use on scratches can take pain relief tablet for temporary relief should wash with Dettol before apply cream 4. You should take rest till fill scratches. Please visit any hospital or doctor for better prescription.
Advice. Contrast Bath. Sports Taping. Gentle Stretching.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.