What is the best option lingual braces or invisilign for 2-3 mm front teeth gap and 1 mm side gap what are their costs and how much time does both takes treatment is for 40 year old man.

What is the best option lingual braces or invisilign for ...
Both take same time cost forty to fifty k both give equal my good results
It will cost you about Fifty thousand indian rupees. Time will be at least 6 months to year at least lingual wire is most thinkable.
Hi lybrate-user It will cost you around 3-4 lacs if you go for patented device called Invisalign. But that might not be required in your case. However without meeting in person it is hard to assess costs. For youself, you may also have a look at affordable options like ClearCorrect, Simpli5 and ClearAlign that are cheaper than Invisalign.
Lingual braces are the most effective I this type of gap, and cost varies in different cities and in different clinic also, soo it will be better for you to visit your nearby dentist for this purpose.