My 2 and a half month old son is on exclusive breast feed. From yesterday morning he started potty with mucus, watery, sometimes foamy, after he did it 7 times I called a doctor and he prescribed enterogermina 1 ample two times for two days, z&d drops 0.5 ml daily for 14 days and vitazyme 3 times daily, I gave my son the medicine, still next day morning he did potty 6 times, mucus was still there, but inspite of all these my son was smiling, he was playing, sleeping but at night he is crying excessively, uncontrollable,what should I do? Will my son take time to be ok? What to do when he is crying so much specially at night?

My 2 and a half month old son is on exclusive breast feed...
Your son is smiling and so should be you. Believe in son's smile and play, no child with illness will play and smile. Enjoy every moment of blissful life with happy and playful child before he grows older. Nothing in life is going to be perfect and as per our wish. We need to cope up with fears anxiety and what not, with the help of professionals, when over all life is okay. In my opinion smiling, playful, exclusively breastfed child who is growing well does not need any treatment just because he passes motion frequently.