My age 28 running and I am daily masterbating please help me mujhe ye adat chodani hai or mai unmarried hu please doctor help me?

My age 28 running and I am daily masterbating please help...
You may feel it as difficult but it can become addictive if you have alone time and you are not into relationships. Have you thought of marriage? then you could have regular sex with your wife and enjoy the copulation. The problem with addiction to this is that you may go on to prefer masturbation to heterosexual contact, even when you are married. That obviously would be an insult to your wife and will lead to a lot of conflict. Heterosexual contact is very wholesome and the physiology is made exactly for penile and vaginal contact. You will instead enjoy a poor replica of this and not know or care for the difference. The second thing that can happen with addiction is that it will become compulsive and will have no boundaries or limits, since it can be done all by yourself, whenever, wherever, and however too. The big problem a lot of children get into is the guilt around this. A useful way to discharge the energy is to get into contact games, or exercises, or even hobbies to channelize it. Also do not spend too much time alone, and keep your mind occupied with other interesting things and a lot of socializing. Even if you are not interested in marriage for whatever reasons it will help to get into a friendship with a girl and enjoy the relationship where there will be a lot of excitement when you fall in love.