My 1 front teeth of upper jaw is slightly tilt in its position, but remaining teeth are good in shape and position. How much it cost if I undergo braces treatment and how much time is needed?

My 1 front teeth of upper jaw is slightly tilt in its pos...
If you want you can go for braces (cost rangers 10000 to 100000. Depends on type of braces) ,otherwise nowadays other cosmetic treatments are also available like vineers, compomers, you can also go for FPD. IT will be clear only after a diagnosis so I will suggest you to visit a clinic near you.
Go for clear aligners Teeth alignment without braces.
Hello Lybrate user, before planning treatment for misaligned teeth, a doctor needs to take impression of upper and lower teeth, few xrays and photographs. Only after analysing them a doctor decides the treatment plan. Charges and time needed for completion of treatment can only be decided by looking at the severity of condition. So visit your nearby orthodontist and let him decide which treatment suits you the best. On average in india braces will cost you from 30 to 60k and the time period varies from 12 to 24 months. Hope this helps.
Braces cost 25000 to 300000 rs. Go for Invisalign.