Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My face structure is not symmetrical I need help for better treatment I don't want any operation help me.

1 Doctor Answered
If you want to correct your face structure then it can only be corrected by plastic surgery but if you do not want any sort of operation then some dermafillers can help you to some extent. You can also try for makeup techniques for the same. You can contact a plastic surgeon for the same.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.