Hi , i am a software engg, before am working in Bangalore, but right now am working in Hyderabad past 2 months. Am very much interested have it on chilli, but when I eat any breakfast, lunch, dinner my stomach burning, this happened last one week on words. And my hips also pain when am sitting (continuous am sitting 12 bus and office ), and urine and toilet coming fine, please let me about tis problem.

As you are prolonged sitting for almost 12 hours that to continously there occurs inflammation of the bursae surrounding the bony edges which normally act as cushions leading to pain. For relief do sitz bath and avoid sitting on hard surfaces travel with your own cushion. While in office don't sit for a long time take occasional breaks in between for 10 min to relax your body and keep cushion under the chair. Hope this information is helpful for further assistance can contact.