I am 28 year old, male,and was just engaged, not yet married, I have some doubts, 1) Is it necessary to clean our pennis inside portion by pressing our pennis outer skin .i used to do masturbation by secreting on top of pennis without removing outer skin of penis. Is it a good habit, will it affect my sexual life, once I tried to remove my pennis outer skin, and I was feeling pain to remove it. 2) one of my friend who got married told his experience that our pennis backside tip is having one vein which will broke during sex with partner and blood will come as a result, is it correct, please suggest me good tips, so that I can start doing before marriage. Thanks.

I am 28 year old, male,and was just engaged, not yet marr...
Dear Lybrate user, Congratulations, every individual will have different experience, but practically everybody must clean everyday whenever they take bath morning and evening open fore skin and clean it it will be very hygiene and people don't like if you are not hygiene, some times some people have pain for 1 or 2 days after that it will be all right. so everybody must clean everyday whenever they take bath morning and evening.
Hello- Yes it is good hygienic habit to clean your penis foreskin daily, it prevents any infection or abnormal smell due to deposition of smegma. And yes it is good to retract your foreskin completely. The friend you have mentioned might have been suffering from Phimosis (tight foreskin). It result in the tear of the attachment of the foreskin resulting in bleeding during sex. It is advised to do foreskin oiling and stretching daily to avoid such complication.