Hi Dear Lybrate user
U hv to avoid following things 1.fine wheat or meda made products
2.Bekari products as Biskit, Namakin etc
3. Fermented products as edali, dhokla et
4 Avoid ladyfinger, Patoto, Cluster beans
5 Oily, Spicy, fatty, Fried foods, chines panjabi Junk food etc
Use following food stuffs which r light, easy to digest & gave bust of energy
1. Fibrous wheat Barley made chapati
2 Saindhav salt
3. Mung, tuvar dal
4 Daliya, Khichadi
5.Indian Desi cow's milk, ghee, butter
6. Fruits- Pomegranate, apple
7. Dry fruit only black kishmish
8. Veg- spinach, onion, loki, praval, karela etv green leafy vegetables tc if you need further assistance feel free to contact privately.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hair Health treatment