I am not able to properly open my mouth. My mouth is also burning when I eat little spicy food.

We're you taking any tobbacco or pan masala stop that show a maxillofacial surg if ard lko you may show me in the mean time take cap densomin thrice daily local appl of heal plus.
If you have tobacco habits this problem comes because of the chemicals present in the tobacco irritates your cheek muscle and it looses its elasticity, which is needed for the muscle to stretch when you open the mouth and also causes burning sensation for spicy food. Mouth opening can be improved by mouth exercises and by injections given in the cheek muscle- if needed by the dentist. Kindly stop the habit if you have not. I f you dont have habits the burning sensations would be due to lack of vitamins or may be due to diabetes. Kindly consult a dentist and get treated.
1. Take sm fibro capsules twice daily for about 2 months. 2. Avoid oily, spicy, fast foods. 3. Drink atleast 8 glasses of water per day. 4. Eat balanced diet. 5. Get your blood tested in a laboratory and make sure that you don't have iron deficiency. 6. If having any systemic problem then get it evaluated and treated by general physician or md medicine.
Quit habits. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations (full mouth & tmj x-ray) to decide upon treatment. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.