Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am not able to grow my dick so can you please suggest me some medicine or exercise for it.

1 Doctor Answered
You can take ayurvedic medicine. To increase size of the penis. To enjoy sexual activity completely for 30to40 minutes. For further information consult me privately.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.