Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hi. I am 20 .my problem is when I watch some porn movies or hot scenes a watery fluid comes out from my penis. It's sticky but not white like sperm nd not that sticky as well. It like water but a little sticky. It comes out automatically whenever I watch some bad scenes. Kindly tell me what's thiS.

Hello- You are suffering from leaky penis. Excessive masturbation and watching porn applies stress to the prostate gland and trains the pelvic muscles to contract, mimicking a state of orgasm that will open the ejaculation valve prematurely and allowing semen to leak out. Depletion of hormones, growth factors, and nutrients can weaken the nerve endings that control the ejaculation valve. When peripheral neuropathy occurs, the penis starts leaking, erections become weaker and men start to experience premature ejaculations. A firm erection is necessary to avoid seminal leakage and premature ejaculations. By improving the quality of a man’s erection, feeding the tissues and nerves with nutrients and hormones, and strengthening the ejaculate valve, a man can overcome seminal leakage.