Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from my teeth problem, my teeth condition is very bad. There is small hole. What do I do now?

3 Doctors Answered
Get the tooth checked & filled by a good dentist.
Go to a dentist get a filling done.
Thise small holes are cavity in your tooth .Get it filled as early as possible to avoid further more pain and infection in pulp. Brush regularly two times daily with soft bristle toothbrush. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash after each meal. Floss your tooth to prevent food impaction.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.