I have gaps between my teeth which are at front of my mouth. I am feeling uneasy and guilt with these gaps when I went outside. How can I recover with this problem. And how much cost it is. And how many days it will take. Please give me feedback.

I have gaps between my teeth which are at front of my mou...
As per your words you are not happy with the gaps in your teeth, the best treatment for your situation is orthodontic braces. This treatment usually takes 18 to 24 months depending upon the situation. Visit a orthodontist in your town or contact me will let you know the best orthodontist in your town.
Spacing in teeth is a common problem that can be corrected. Depending on situations there are varied treatment modalities by which it can be corrected. Please see a dentist soon.
There are ways of closing the gaps between front teeth. Orthodontic treatment can be done if you have good bone support. .it may take 12 to 15 months. If required immediately esthetic build up can be done with veneers or crowns depending upon the amount of gaps present. Kindly consult a dentist as they can advice you which treatment you can opt for depending on your tooth and bone health and also the time you can commit.
Hello There are various treatment options available as in orthodontic (braces) treatment, laminates, restorations or crowns and all this depends upon the amount of gaps and placement of your teeth. Orthodontic treatment takes 1.5 years approx and rest options take few days. So visit the dentist for the same.
Space between the tooth are usually due to malaligned tooth some missing tooth small tooth big jaw size or a tissue attachment. The treatment depends upon the nature and the severity of the condition. It ranges from simple filling to orthodontic treatment so better consult a dentist.
Go for orthodontic treatment. Cost is 35000 to 1 lac depend on doctors experience. Average is below 50000. In dental college its within 7000 max. Time duration is 1 to 2 years.
It can easily done. Treatment option usually depends on your budget and time availability.