I am suffering from urine infection since 15 days may be because of using common washroom at office. Because of it there is pain in lower abdomen. I took medicines for it and my pain become fine .but as my dosage of medicines have been completed, it again started to pain. Doctor again gave me medicines for 5 days. Would you please tell me how long will the infection take to be removed completely? And what precautions should I take to avoid this problem in future?

I am suffering from urine infection since 15 days may be ...
The first thing is that common office toilet is less likely a cause for urinary infection. Its common in female. Even more if sexually active. Even more if maintaining poor hygiene. Urine infection depends on grade of antibiotic therapy and its effectiveness. Best way is to drink plenty of water (likely 3-4 litres/day) and take precautions for its flare ups. Infection can be of multiple types and therapy worries accordingly. Best way to go for urine examination at the end of therapy.