I want to ask that my husband is having a problem from last 1 month nd i.e.whenever he eats anything or drink water he started feeling heaviness in chest and his appetite has also slow down means he do not want to eat or drink anything. He feels hungry but after few bites he feels like he had it enough. Whats wrong with him. Please anyone tell me what is the main reason is anything serious.

I want to ask that my husband   is having a problem from ...
hello... it can be due to gastric or liver problem.. sometime due to acidity it happens or if there is any liver related problem... tell him to do LFT.... tell him to take plenty of water...avoid spicy and fried food... do not stay hungry for long time because it can lead to acid formation.. green salad is good for him.... start regular morning walk and few mins walk after dinner... avoid eating rajmah, bhindi, karela, black daal, curry pakora etc means any food which leads to flatulency..... have meals on time and have your dinner between 8-9 pm... these will help him... if there is any problem in LFT then consult me or if there is no improvement after changing life style then also consult me to start treatment.... stay healthy