Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old. My teeth is coming outside of my mouth. My question is that can I treat my teeth.

2 Doctors Answered
Yes you can go for braces, see a dentist in person.
Yes consult a orthodontist u may require braces u may have to loose some teeth to generate space it takes about eighteen months to complete including retainers n may cost about fifty k
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.