Hi doctor, My name is Raj and my age was 26. I am suffering from heavy anxiety from last 3 years. I am taking medication from last 2 years like etizolam and mirtazapine. My left brain was very tight and very dim whenever a small anxiety persists. My eyes also getting blur and difficult in focusing. Presently in recent tests I am diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency. Doctor please let me know whether vitamin d is the culprit for getting series of panic attacks every day.

Hi doctor,
My name is Raj and my age was 26. I am sufferi...
Vitamin D as well as gastric issues are causes for anxiety, depression and can even lower your immunity and predispose to cancer. Nothing to worry. Change your lifestyle and change your diet. Anxiety is a lifestyle disease which can be treated naturally and medicines are needed only inresitant cases. Take a consult for specific advise.
Hi doctor,
Normally we can say yes, but I don't know the exact reason of your anxieties. Sun is the natural source of vitamin d and sun is the source of positivity too. If you have deficiency of vitamin d that means you exposer in sun is very less. With the medicines start to sit in sun light in morning for 10-20 min. Lesser clothes on body and cover your eyes. Of you can start to go for a walk in morning when sun rises. It will help you. If you want to take any other help you can contact us.