Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 24 years old. I am having knocked knees problem only in right leg, left leg is normal. How can I cure it?

1 Doctor Answered
Hii. Need more information like from when do you have this. It can be of various reasons. Uneven growth, cartilage defect etc. An orthopedician can tell the exact cause. However you can also go with certain hip and knee strengthening exercises to prevent further problems. You can contact a physiotherapist for exercises.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.