Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doc, I have a irritation in my anal not when doing stool. It's on and off .I to feel there is a some skin formation .no bleeding no pain nothing .I don't know is that a skin formation or it's natural. But irritation still persist .dint show a doctor yet .kind of disturbed .please suggest.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user females r more prone to have anal infections than in male bcoz vaginal openings urethra n anus are near by if there is infection take tab O2 bd x 5 days. If there is mass then visit your family physician so he can further investigate you.
Try dewarming. Avoid spicy food. drink lot of water. Still no improvement need surgeons examination
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.