I have gaps in my teeth and I wish to have treatment over it. I want to know about any better (even the best) braces treatment and how much it takes to be cure and also want to know the approximate cost it takes. Thank you.

I have gaps in my teeth and I wish to have treatment over...
Consult orthodontist u may require braces it may take about eighteen months n costs about fifty k plus
Gaps in the teeth are best treated by braces. Braces are of different types metal ,ceramic and now clear aligners etc. Most common are metal braces as these are economical and also treatment wise also metal braces are very good. Ceramic braces are bit costlier. Clear aligners are most expensive one are very aesthetic. Generally braces takes some long time to cure and it depends on the problem you have. Just go for a dental check up and take the appropriate treatment.
The best treatment for this is to do orthodontic treatment (braces) from an expert (orthodontist). It may take 1-1.5 years or more for this treatment. Cast may vary which starts from 20000.
Regarding the orthodontic treatment their are many types braces which you can choose to close the space in between your teeth (metal &ceramic braces) but if your very conscious with your esthetics you can also choose aligners (braces free treatment) you can your consultion once to know a clear picture of the cost for above mentioned one.