I was met in accident 5 months ago. My upper 4 teeth gone. If I choose implant or any other treatments to replace my teeth. Give me the information about them and the cost for the treatments. Please.

I was met in accident 5 months ago. My upper 4 teeth gone...
Implants are the best remedy for that. It costs for 20 thousand min per tooth. Else go with for cost for 2 thousand per tooth.
Implant will cost between 15000 and 35000 per tooth. Depending on the experience and knowledge and quality of implant used.
Implants are the best way to replace missing teeth if your health permits. Other option is bridge. Cost varies with many factors. Usually each implant cost 20k and crown cost 2 to 3 k each.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need replacement with removable or fixed (bridges & implants) type of teeth. Cost varies with dentist. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.