Sir my teeth was good white and shinning but from few months it look like yellow there is no pain or effected germs but one teeth feel sensation when I drink cold water sir pleas help me what 2 do so that my teeth became healthy and clean white as before.

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs rule out cavity where you feel sensation.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user, I'm sorry to learn about your problem. In most of the cases, sensitivity is reversible. You can use a medicated toothpaste 2-3 times a day. You can also apply it before having any hot, cold, sweet or sour stuff. You will get rid of this problem soon. The yellowish discoloration might be due to loss of enamel, the white layer of the tooth. You can get it restored or you can go for a crown, too. If the discoloration is too less, you can use a remineralizing toothpaste and your discoloration will heal with time.
Hello for the sensitivity you can use some good senitive tooth paste. If the sensitivity still persists visit a dentist and get it checked once. If there is any cavity get it filled.
Hello sir. The yellow bacterial film called â€plaque†that occurs naturally in your mouth can build up if not removed regularly through good oral hygiene practices. Advise deep cleaning, polishing, whitening (bleaching) procedures, artificial enamel filling or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser.
By scaling and bleaching.
Go for scaling and cleaning your teeth and if there is a minor decay in any particular teeth than get it filling done in decayed teeth.