Hey, I've been thinking of considering rhinoplasty for a few years now, I'm soon going to be 17 (Male) and my nose is very large. Enough to spoil my looks and is the most noticeable part of my face. I am writing here so I could understand if my nose can positively be rectified through plastic surgery and what would be the estimate cost for it. It would be great if you could give me an estimate cost of the surgery before any appointments so I can discuss it my parents to move forward. Hopefully I could get a few answers from experienced surgeons so it could give me an idea. Thanks a lot!

Hey, I've been thinking of considering rhinoplasty for a ...
Any Aesthetic Surgery, the costs will vary depending upon who will operate upon you and where you get operated. The exact procedure also vary depending upon the individual nose requirements. This requires you to meet a Rhinologist or a Plastic Surgeon and after the examination, you will get an estimate. Cost is the least of your problems! You will practically have to take rest at home for at least 2-3 months after the surgery. At the present, as you are a student, I do not believe you can afford that much time off from your studies! So, focus on your studies for the time being and once you have completed all your studies, then you could plan the surgery.