Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a married male aged 40 and I have genital herpes. But I need to have a child. Is there a way to prevent genital herpes from spreading to my partner and to the baby.

1 Doctor Answered
U can take folloing medicines syzigium jambolanum mother tincture 10 drops 3 times in day for 1 month acid phos 6c 3 times in day for 1 week lycopodium 30 3 times a day for 1 week sep 6c 3 times in day for 1 week inform me after 1 week.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.