Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello my dad has pain in every part of his body first it started with back pain and now it is spread into all the parts of the body please advise on this.

1 Doctor Answered
If so, Your dad must undergo some blood tests to find out the exact cause for the pain. For time being he can take homoepathic medicines Rhustox 30/ 2 dram 3 pills three times a day for 2 week, and report back aftr 2 week.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.