IS DOING KEGEL EXERCISE GOOD, I MEAN I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS BUT STILL AM DOING IT, IS IT GOOD WILL IT HARM PROSTATE, OR TESTIS OR BLADDER. AM JUST 19 AM DOING IT AFTER URINATION WHEN THERE IS little URINE LEFT IN BLADDER I PLAY WITH IT I MEAN DOING kegel (START-STOP) AND LET IT BE INSIDE AND NEXT TIME EMPTYING WITH FULL BLADDER, I MEAN IS UT SAFE, WILL IT NOT EFFECT PROSTATE GLAND WILL URINE GO INTO THE TESTICLES AND CAUSE INFECTIONS THERE LIKE EPIDIDYMITIS OR ORCHITIS, 1) Is Doing Kegel Exercise Safe? NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS. 2) Will Urine Go Into The TESTICLES and do any damage while doing kegel exercise while urinating as start stop, aka stopping urine in midstream or starting storing urine. 3) Will it do any damage to prostate gland and bladder, and testis. Kegel exercise. Please clear my doubts. Detailed answer would be appreciated, am an mbbs student.

Keggel exercise Keggel exercise is a pelvic floor exercise 1.contract the muscle which you use to stop urinating 2.squeeze for 3 sec, relax for 3 sec 3.repeat 10-15 times per session 4.Do it 3 times daily. 5. It helps in erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, controls Night fall and indirectly helps in enlargement of penis.