Hi. I got the retainers today but if I worn both. I couldn't able to talk properly. What to do. Doctor told. If like this I can wear top of the retainer. Is it okay? Mine is night shift. I am having confusion to which time I should wear this. I think sleeping time I should not wear. Kindly help.

Hi. I got the retainers today but if I worn both. I could...
They r best worn twenty six hours of the day IE always remove while eating maintain good oral hygiene use mouth wash when alone read a magazine in front of a mirror loud ur speech will settle its worn from about nine to twelve months as ur age is well grown twelve months. Should b fine other wise chances of relapse r high
Hi lybrate-user Jain, You should wear it for the maximum time possible. Yes you have to wear it when you sleep too. The initial discomfort with the bite and speech is expected. You'll get used to it in few days. If you think its very uncomfortable go for bonded retainers. But the present retainers are must to wear Take care
Wear at all times except while eating.
If you stop wearing retainers then your treatment will relapse, kindly wear retainers on time, initially you will feel discomfort but as time goes it will adapt to you and you will be fine, my advise to you is you need to have patience since retainers takes time to adapt, initially you feel little discomfort and irritation. But you have to wear it.

Book appointment with top doctors for Implant Retained Dentures treatment