Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 67 yrs. Old, my lower canine teeth & upper 2 nd molar are loosened. I don't want to loose my teeth. What method is available & where? Better,if it is within a limited budget. I am living in Kolkata. Pl. Suggest. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
First of all contact with a dentist fr this purpose. There are some medicine in homoeopathy which be be helpful for loosing teeth. Soo you can go for homoeopathic treatment also. U can also contact me.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.