Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

There was a cavity in my mouth. And the doctor filled it with permanent filling. Then after filling, it starts paining. I consulted another doctor, he took x-ray of my teeth and said rct should have been done instead of permanent filling. He said the only way now is to uprrot the teeth and put on a cap. He has given me novamox and told me to take whenever it hurts and advised me to take this till the time it becomes unbearable and frequent. And then he will go for uprooting my teeth. What should be next course of action?

1 Doctor Answered
You mean it as root canal treatment it is way of treatment to save the teeth without removing it and putting a cap on the teeth.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.