Hi I am 34 years old. Before 2 months back I quit pan masala but after that I felt irritation in my mouth, with white lines in my chick. I went to dentist and she replied I am suffering from 1st stage of oral fibrosis after a week I went to ENT specialist to check whether something wrong in my throat then specialist recommended Gastric medicines and daily gargling then after I went to another dentist and he told me that you have no problem in your mouth and already you have quit pan masala so chances of cancer is no more also recommended me sm fibro for 20 days. But I am very scared that cancer might attack me. please anyone suggest what to do.

You dont have to be scared. You dont have cancer now. If you adopt healthy lifestyle it is not necessary that you will have cancer. Relax.
Hello Lybrate user I appreciate your decision of quitting your habit. By doing this you have already eleminated a higher chance of occurrence of cancer. Congratulations you don't have any problem in your throat because you quit your habit at a right time. Do take the medicine prescribed it may help remove the keratinisation that is the white lines caused on your cheek. I would advise you a healthy diet. With loots of fruit and veggies as well. Avoid spicy food for few months There's no need to worry cancer won't attack you as long as you stay away for your habit of pan masala chewing or any other tobacc related habits.
PAN masala etc may lead u to cancer but all cases do not suffer from cancer if u can send me a few pictures of ur moth opening n the lines in ur mouth will be able to adv u better