I have pcod. Due to which I don't get my periods. Have tried lot of medicines. My weight is not reducing at all. I get tired v soon. M becoming bulky and fluffy. My age is 27 and height is 5.4. Kindly suggest a diet plans of do and don't in eating habits. Also something which could make my periods regular. Also I have lot of hall fall and my hair do not grow at all.

Homoeopathic medicines cure PCOS permanently.Homeopathy believes that the human body has been perfectly enabled by nature to keep itself disease free. It is only when the immunity or its own internal vitality is deranged that the body becomes incapable of keeping itself disease free. Therefore Homeopathy tries to restore the balance of that vitality. Once the vitality regains its original balance, it is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid. That is why homeopathic medicines are given in very minute doses You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance