Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hello. My name is barbara and im 16 years old. I want to ask you about my problems with menstruation. My last was in January this year. My menstruation last 7 days and heavy. My menstruation started when I was 12 years and since then my periods are very irregular (5-6 times/year). Also I have hair growth on my chin (hirsutism) and lower back pain. My weight is 114 kg and height 180 cm. I have hypertension and taking Concor (bisoprolol) 2, 5 mg/day. Im taking sertraline (SSRI) 50 mg/day and xanax 0, 25 mg/day. Thank you.

Hello, your both the problems (hair loss + hirsutism) are influenced with hormonal disbalances. The main causes of hair loss are, stress, overpressure, irregular life style, junk food & inadequate sleep, regulate  your life style to overcome hairloss & dandruff ,please.  Go for meditation to reduce stress & overpressure. To nourish hair follicles. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body to moisten your scalp. Go for a walk in the morning to reduce your fats regulating your. Look incubation. Apply, Ubtan on face. Your diet be simple, easily digestible on time. Tk homoeopathic medicine: @ Wiesbaden 30-6 pills, thrice. @ JaborandyQ -20 drops with olive oil be applied on scalp, dly. Avoid,  alcohol,  nicotine,  caffeine. Report, wkly. Your feedback matters for further follow up, please. It would be proper to view your image to assess the degree of hirsutism, please.  Tk, care.