Hello mam I have dark brown spots on my cheeks bone but after applying hydroquinone cream prescribed by dermatologist it's spreading all over my face. please suggest. Help me please to fade and stop spreading.

Hello mam I have dark brown spots on my cheeks bone but a...
It could be due to melasma 1.Choose a sun screen with a SPF of greater than 30 when going out door 2.Avoid exposure to bright sun light 3.Drink plenty of water 4.Use sun screen lotion 5.Take plenty of fruits and vegetables 6. Take Vit B12 supplement 7. Avoid stress 8. Apply topical de pigmentation agent like 25 hydroquinone/Tretinoin ointment after consulting skin specialist. If no relief, then micro dermabrasions Natural method of Treatment 1.Mix equal parts of lemon juice and raw honey, apply it over affected area, cover it with warm towel for 15 minutes and then rinse off 2. Apply a paste of turmeric powder and lemon juice to the affected area 3. Keep a slice of cucumber on affected area and wash it off after 30 min 4.Make a paste by mixing sandal wood powder and rose water, apply it on affected area and leave it for 20 min. Wash it with lukewarm water.