I do not want to wear spectacles or eye glasses. I want to remove it by using natural remedies. Kindly suggest.

I do not want to wear spectacles or eye glasses. I want t...
Hi lybrate-user, Ayurveda can help in getting rid of glasses. Ayurveda treatments such as Netra Tarpana, Akshi Sekam can help along with regular use of amalaki tablets. Eye exercises and proper ergonomics will help
There is no medicine either in allopath or ayurveda which can reduce your myopic power except lasik or Smile LASIK . Myopic power is inherited from either mother or father side & is basically hereditary in nature ,maximum increase in myopic power takes place between 13 to 21 yrs in male & between 13 yrs to 19 yrs in female because maximum body growth takes place between these periods. There is no direct medicine to check the increase in myopic power but with the help of balanced diet ,green vegetables & seasonal fruits  one can slow the speed in the increase of myopic  power,one can take the help of yoga pranayam, swimming, gym &these things definitely slow the speed of increase in myopic power.