My pennies is bended towards left No I does not undergone circumcision Bt I used my hand to move my fore skin down Does this cause any problem.

My pennies is bended towards left No I does not undergone...
Nope.
when u move ur pennis skin appy olive oil and start pull the skin back and front 2min and avoid mastrubation...
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. PENIS CURVED towards right or left or downward is always normal and this can be seen with majority of people. This mostly happen due to masturbation. People who use right hand for masturbation, their penis will be curved to the left and the opposite with left handlers. There are other reasons too. This phenomenon is quite normal and there is nothing to worry. In fact, curved penis will give you more pleasure when you engage in vaginal intercourse than straight penis simply because curvature provides more friction. Enjoy your curve. I suggest online sex education. Take care.
A curved penis simply can be a result of individual anatomy. The direction that an erect penis takes depends on the proportion of crus (penis under the skin) to exposed penis. Men with a shorter crus, and thus a longer penis, are more likely to have an erection that points downward, while an erect penis that has a longer crus will probably point outward, or even straight up. Sometimes the penis also bends to the left or to the right. I think in your case bending may be due to short crus. In the vast majority of cases, the curve falls well within the norms of most men and should not be a deterrent for a relationship. If, however, your penis has a pronounced curve or bends sharply to the left or right — especially if penetration is impossible or if an erection is painful — you should see a urologist.