I had unprotected intercourse on first day of my period I.e on 22nd April .usually my menstrual cycle follow 28-32 cycle. Is there chance for me to become pregnant?

I had unprotected intercourse on first day of my period I...
No.
No chance nothing to worry.
Dear user. FERTILE PHASE is the phase of a female's menstrual cycle when an egg (ovule) is released from the ovaries. In humans, ovulation occurs about midway through the menstrual cycle, after the follicular phase. The few days surrounding ovulation (from approximately days 10 to 18 of a 28 day cycle), constitute the most fertile phase. So if you have ejaculatory sexual inter course from day 10 from the first day of period and to day 20, the chances of pregnancy are much more. There are many determinants of pregnancy. You should be sexually matured. Your partner should be sexually matured. The period of your partner should be in the fertile stage. Her egg and your sperm cells should healthy enough. Then her uterus should be capable to get conceived. If all these were satisfied, the pregnancy could be a result. Take care.