Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am asking this question for my friend wife, he want advise to ask about his wife. So I am asking behalf of my friend, can you give me any medicine for decrease her breast size, my friend wife have heavy breast so he want decrease that size please help for any medicine or any suggestion, now she also pregnant this time from 6 months, so she want dry her breast milk also please give any advise with medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
Please consult a gynecologist to stop/dry the milk. That should reduce size by hormonal trea. However if size doesn't reduce even after 6 months, then for heavy breasts she needs to go for breast reduction surgery, which will make her comfortable and reduce her back and bra strap pain due to heavy breasts. Breast reduction surgery is only done by plastic surgeons.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.