Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I need to replace my front teeth that have broken half and one totally fully broken.

1 Doctor Answered
Consult a dentist you can get rct or epicoectomy n than cap this way you can retain your orignal teeth n caps of good material make it look like original.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.